ATTENTION: This is the 2015 edition of INTERSECTION conference. To learn more about our upcoming event go to www.intersectionconf.com
Organizations continue to face the challenge of integrating Design as a competency into strategic, management and operational practices. The value of integration has been proven, yet the barriers to implementation remain. At the same time, Design is extending its reach to the Enterprise as a playing field.
Over the course of three days, we will discover the intersection of Strategic Enterprise Design, Design Thinking, and Design Management. We will explore how to Design to Align the disciplines involved to add value across the enterprise in organizations of any scale.
Inspired by our book INTERSECTION published in 2012 about the practice of design in complex and challenging environments, we will co-develop the emerging field of Strategic Enterprise Design.
Who will benefit from attending Design to Align?
- Executives and Strategists interested in applying strategic design in their organizations to deliver competitive advantage and increase value.
- Designers and Design Managers looking to employ the most effective practices in Design Management across Service Design, Industrial Design, Experience Design, Enterprise Architecture, Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Digital Leaders looking to leverage digital touchpoints to shape a coherent experience across their user and customer journeys.
- Business and Enterprise Architects working on design challenges that require expanding scope beyond specific disciplines to the Enterprise
- Brand and Customer Experience Managers tasked with managing the brand expression, experience and assets across the enterprise.
- Consultants looking to leading edge Design Management and Strategic Enterprise Design approaches to drive value and innovation.
- Entrepreneurs faced with the challenge of creating their enterprise and developing a structure that makes their ideas tangible.